Following the success of our Cheltenham Tipping Competition last year we’ve decided to run it again this year. Last year it was £10 to enter but this year there is also a free entry option. There is currently over £400 to be won in cash prizes for 1st, 2nd 3rd and biggest priced winner. All tips will be settled using the start price.
All you need to do is email one selection for every race and sent it to email@example.com each day of the festival before 1pm. Everyone’s selections will be added to a spreadsheet and uploaded for all to see right before the first race.
To enter you can:
1) Pay £10 entry via paypal via this link which will be added to the prize fund
10Bet are a decent bookie who price up the markets pretty early and work with reasonable margins. I’ve noticed them being standout best price on quite a few selections and recently signed up myself. They do BOG too and offer a £200 sign up bonus similar to that of bet365.
Once you’ve signed up with them please email me your username to confirm your entry before 12pm on Tuesday 14th March 2017.
Get ready for the ROAR!!
Selections will be published for all to see here shortly after 1pm each day and updated in a spreadsheet that will automatically work out the totals.
1) You must post one selection for every race. Any non-entries will count as a loss.
2) Selections for each day must be posted together by email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to 1pm.
3) If you horse is declared a non-runner then you may send a further email with a replacement prior to the race start time. This is the only time a selection can be changed.
4) All bets are win only and profit will be worked out using the Start Price of all selections using £10 stakes per selection.
5) In the event of a tie, the entrant with the highest recorded Start Price winner will be declared the winner.