Image by Rekeylee
Here are a list of 5 podcasts that I’ve enjoyed listening to and that have been useful for my own betting-related activities.
- Not The Top 20 – EFL experts George Elek and Ali Maxwell provide some superb insights and use the likes of expected goals to predict future performance.
- The Business of betting – Jake Williams focuses on the business side of the wagering world and his podcast contains some brilliant information and advice.
- Star Sports – Not so much of a podcast (watching video is optional though!) but the interviews by Star Sports on Youtube with some interesting characters and some who bet full time are fascinating.
- Bet The Process – A largely American Sports focussed sports gambling and analytics podcast with Jeff Ma and Rufus Peabody.
- Inside Betting – Matthew Trenhaile is a betting obsessive who has worked for Sporting Index and Mustard Bet and his podcast is thought-provoking.
Not betting related but I’m also enjoying Tim Lovejoy’s podcast (Dear Lovejoy). He has some very well-known and interesting celebs (Richard Osman, Dave Gorman, Ronnie O’Sullivan, Alex Polizzi to name a few) on it and I enjoyed listening to the one with Helen Chamberlain where they discuss the Soccer AM glory years.