Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with William Hill then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
West Brom v Man City
|Date / Time:||Monday 10th August 2015 - 20:00|
|Betting Tip:||West Brom v Man City|
|Best Odds:||1.70 @ William Hill|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||328-42-288|
View TipOfTheDay's full profile
Posted on Monday 10th Aug - 13:53
- Surprised to see Man City at odds of 1.7 here and was seriously expecting a price of 1.5 for this match at the Hawthorns.
- City won their last 6 matches of the season scoring 18 goals and keeping 4 clean sheets. This included wins against Tottenham and Southampton
- Man City in fact, scored at least twice in seven of their final nine league games last season.
- Man City have also won all of their 6 previous meeting with the Baggies.
- Make sure you place this with William Hill because other bookies are only offering 1.62 and long term not getting the best price makes a big difference.
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in February so far for £10 each would have returned £2834.01 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in February
Latest Blog Posts
|The importance of being trendy|
|Sky Bet Dovecote Novices’ Hurd...|
|Jockey Racing Silks for Cheltenh...|
|Over 2.5 goals stats|
|Cheltenham Heroes Of The Past: S...|