Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with 888Sport then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Man Utd v Man City Dnb
|Date / Time:||Sunday 12th April 2015 - 16:00|
|Betting Tip:||Man Utd v Man City Dnb|
|Selection:||Man City Dnb|
|Best Odds:||2.05 @ 888Sport|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||328-42-288|
View TipOfTheDay's full profile
Posted on Sunday 12th Apr - 11:33
The best odds on this tip are with 888Sport. Join today and get treble the odds on your first bet!
- Man City have had a couple of surprisingly losses recently but they haven't turned into a bad side overnight. United are in good form too but quite a few of their recent fixtures that they've won have been pretty easy.(Villa, Sunderland, Newcastle)
- United have lost 6 of their last 7 league games when meeting Man City and this hasn't been a good match up for themmin recent times.
- City have struggled against teams that sit back and defend and that scrap. United are not this team and this will be an open match that will suit the Blue side of Manchester.
- I still think City possess the better quality and all round team at this point and I think backing City and over even money in the draw no bet market is a great bet today.
- Best price is with 888Sport. SIgn up now and get treble the odds on your first bet!
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in March so far for £10 each would have returned £1866.93 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in March