Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with BetVictor then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Leicester v Chelsea
|Date / Time:||Wednesday 29th April 2015 - 19:45|
|Betting Tip:||Leicester v Chelsea|
|Best Odds:||1.80 @ BetVictor|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||328-42-288|
View TipOfTheDay's full profile
Posted on Wednesday 29th Apr - 12:15
BetVictor are offering the best price on this tip. Open an account now and get a free £25 bet!
- Leicester may have won their last 4 matches but I still insist they've been extremely lucky. They are fluking their way out of trouble!
- The Foxes attacking style works well against lesser teams but not Chelsea and I don't think they are capable of a parking the bus type strategy as it simply doesn't suit them.
- Nigel Pearson's team have lost 16 of their last 26 league games which goes to show just how poor they were prior to the last 4 matches in which I again think they have been very lucky.
- Chelsea meanwhile are unbeaten in their last 13 premier league games (W9 D4).
- Mourinho's men have also won the last five Barclays Premier League games in a row against Leicester City.
- I was honestly expecting odds of 1.5/1.6 in this one and 1.8 on offer looks good to me.
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in April so far for £10 each would have returned £721.35 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in April