Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with Sky Bet then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Chelsea -1 v Swansea
|Date / Time:||Saturday 8th August 2015 - 17:30|
|Betting Tip:||Chelsea -1 v Swansea|
|Best Odds:||2.20 @ Sky Bet|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||328-42-288|
View TipOfTheDay's full profile
Posted on Saturday 8th Aug - 00:30
- Chelsea have won 3 of their last 4 meetings with Swansea by a margin of 2 goals or more.
- Mourinho's men played well in the Community shield and although the Gunners were decent defensively they also were a tad lucky.
- Swansea have struggled for goals in pre-season and have hit the back of the net just 5 times in 5 matches. I can't see anything but a Chelsea win here.
- The blues will be keem to bounce back in front of their home crowd on the opening day of the season and a professional performance should see a victory by a couple of goals.
- Some bookies are only just above evens for Chelsea -1, so take the 2.2 on off at SkyBet.
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in March so far for £10 each would have returned £1269.18 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in March