Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with BetVictor then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Aston Villa v Everton Dnb
|Date / Time:||Saturday 2nd May 2015 - 15:00|
|Betting Tip:||Aston Villa v Everton Dnb|
|Best Odds:||2.00 @ BetVictor|
|Win / Loss:||328-42-288|
View TipOfTheDay's full profile
Posted on Saturday 2nd May - 10:56
BetVictor are offering the best price on this tip. Open an account now and get a free £25 bet!
- Everton are in excellent form. Unbeatem in their last 5 league matches, winning 4. This includes their very impressive 3-0 win against Man Utd at Goodison last week. Roberto Martinez has no injury worries and in expected to name an unchanged side.
- Everton have taken as many points (16) in their last six Premier League games as they did in the previous 19 matches and seem to have turned a corner finally.
- Villa on the other hand have lost 10 of their last 14 league games and have scored the least goals at home in top five English divisions (14).
- Martinez's passing style and slow build up play makes it difficult for them to break defensive teams down but Villa are much more gung-ho under Tim Sherwood and this should play into the Toffees hands.
- Aston Villa have won just one of the last 12 Premier League games against Everton (W1 D7 L4) and none of the last eight (D4 L4).
- Everton look good for the win today but I'm going to play it safe and back them in the draw no bet market at even money.
|You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).|
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
Table for Footy & Tennis in January