Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with Bet365 then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
E/w Pink Ribbon
|Date / Time:||Wednesday 25th November 2015 - 16:45|
|Betting Tip:||E/w Pink Ribbon|
|Selection:||Pink Ribbon (NAP)|
|Best Odds:||11.0 @ Bet365|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Result:||E/W PLACE WIN (EWP4) 7.50|
|Win / Loss:||328-42-288|
View TipOfTheDay's full profile
Posted on Wednesday 25th Nov - 12:01
- PINK RIBBON is 2 from 4 on the AW. Both at Lingfield. One at 8f and the other at todays distance of 10f.
- He is 3lbs higher than for the second of those and was only 5th off it in October at Salisbury on soft. I think that can be overlooked and he will appreciate this return to the AW.
- Luke Morris was on board for one of those Lingfield wins and again takes the ride.
- Sylvester Kirk is in great form with 2 wins and 2 seconds from his last 7 runners.
- He looks a decent E/W price.
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in March so far for £10 each would have returned £1866.93 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in March