Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with Paddy Power then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Peterborough v West Brom
|Date / Time:||Wednesday 10th February 2016 - 19:45|
|Betting Tip:||Peterborough v West Brom|
|Best Odds:||2.10 @ Paddy Power|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||328-42-288|
View TipOfTheDay's full profile
Posted on Wednesday 10th Feb - 12:25
- West Brom were leading twice against Peterborough in the first match and I expect them to win comfortably tonight.
- Posh manager Graham Westley has said he's fielding a side that has never played together before.
- West Brom have confirmed that Saido Berahino will play and he's obviously a quality player who wil be looking to get some sharpness back.
- West Brom have won their last four games away to Peterborough and although not too much can be read into that it is an encouraging stat.
- This match is live on bbc one and I just think the league 1 side might struggle with the pressure of the cameras. The Baggies hsould be much more solid defensively and I can see a 2-0 win.
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in March so far for £10 each would have returned £1269.18 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in March