Tip Info Page
Please see all the information about this tip below. Remember it is important that you get the best odds available as listed below as even a small difference in odds each time will affect your overall profit long term. If you do not have an account with Ladbrokes then create one and make use of the free bets on offer.
Republic Of Ireland v Poland Dnb
|Date / Time:||Sunday 29th March 2015 - 19:45|
|Betting Tip:||Republic Of Ireland v Poland Dnb|
|Best Odds:||2.05 @ Ladbrokes|
|Recommended Stake:||10 Units|
|Win / Loss:||328-42-288|
View TipOfTheDay's full profile
Posted on Sunday 29th Mar - 11:38
Ladbrokes are the best price on this tip. Open a new account and get a free £25 matched bet.
- Poland are unbeaten in their Euro Qualifying campaign so far.
- The Poles top their group and have scored the most goals in the tournament so far.
- Ireland have had an ok start with 2 wins from 4 but they will have been disappointed with the 1-0 loss to Scotalnd and this match will be much more difficult.
- The Poles have kept clean sheets in all of their last 3 matches and should be good for at least a draw here.
- Back Poland in the draw no bet market with Ladbrokes at 2.05. A lot of other bookies are a touch lower at 1.91.
|***Backing every tip from our Tipster Table in February so far for £10 each would have returned £2936.18 profit!***|
Remember that this is just a guide to the overall peformance of the board and much better returns are possible by following only the very best tipsters.
You can subscribe to our 4 and 5 star tipsters for just £24.99 a month (80p a day).
Click here to start making a profit from our tips.
*NEW! You can now try our 4 and 5 star tipsters free for 1 month! Find out more by clicking here
To maximise long term profits follow our premium tipster service Tipwise to advised stakes.
Table for Footy & Tennis in February
Latest Blog Posts
|Over 2.5 goals stats|
|Cheltenham Heroes Of The Past: S...|
|What do pro punters/sharps bet o...|
|Betfair Ascot Chase Preview|
|Cheltenham Heroes Of The Past: K...|