Help support BettingTools.co.uk!

Please have a read of the rules of the board before posting and feel frre to submit your siggestions.

Help support BettingTools.co.uk!

Postby Brian » Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:12 pm

The Betting Tools website has become a very popular place for online betting enthusiasts but as a result there are a lot of running costs involved these days. As well as the hard work that Tracy and myself put in, there are server costs, administration costs, tipster prizes, contribution rewards, bloggers to pay and advertising fees to try and get more people involved in the site.

It is sometimes a struggle to cover all these payments each month and hopefully you all enjoy the site and want to make sure it continues! The best way to support the site is to sign up for the Holy Grail Selections or Ron E's tips because you will also make good profits from these and if you don't you can request your money back.

If these subscriptions are not for you though you can also help support the site by creating new bookie accounts with bookmakers who you don't currently use. Again it makes sense to help yourself out with these and bet365 and betvictor are the ones who will consistently have top prices and help you get better returns. If you already have accounts with these let me know and I'll recommend another based on your betting preferences.

If you don't have an account with bet365 or betvictor please create one by clicking the links below. Thanks in advance for your support :)

New bet365 account
New BetVictor account

Brian
Brian
Site Admin

Re: Help support BettingTools.co.uk!

Postby Eagle Eyes » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:03 pm

All done Brian :D

Eagle Eyes

Postby Brian » Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Thanks very much Eagle, not just for this but for your support in general... The write ups, the tips and general insight and humour( :?: :lol: ) that you give regularly - it really is much appreciated :)
Brian
Site Admin

Postby Dennis » Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:32 pm

This site has become a regular haunt for me for some time now. I usually stick with the one bookmaker but I'm happy to create a bet victor account using your link.

Keep up the good work
D.

Dennis

Postby Brian » Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Thanks Dennis, great to hear from one of our many lurkers!
Glad you like the site and cheers for the support :D
Brian
Site Admin

Postby johneace1 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:04 pm

HI , I'm logging in but keep getting the message' Activate to view.' Can any one help please ? Been waiting 2 hours now surely someone can help...please Have updated payment through Pay Pal but still 'Activate to view is coming up. Please adjust details?

johneace1

Postby Brian » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:34 am

Should be sorted for you now John.

Cheers
Brian
Brian
Site Admin

Return to Board Rules, Announcements and Suggestions