BetSender Queries

For any general betting discussion that doesn't fit into any of our current categories.

BetSender Queries

Postby Brian » Fri May 22, 2015 5:07 pm

As promised I have created a thread to address any questions or problems with setting up the horse racing tips from the tipster Table with BetSender.

The only problem I have encountered so far is that if a horse has been spelt incorrectly and already been attempted to load by BetSender, it isn't trying to reload it after it's been corrected. I will speak to the BetSender team about this but everything else is working perfectly for me.

Check out the BetSender review and our integrating BetSender instructions page. If you purchase before the end of may you can get 10% off by quoting 'BETTINGTOOLS' :D
Brian
Site Admin

Re: BetSender Queries

Postby Brian » Sun May 24, 2015 11:14 am

BetSender now reloads any tips which were incorrectly spelt or had the wrong course name after being corrected. If you spot any please let myself and Tracy know.

To get this fix please re-download the latest version of BetSender here: http://betsender.com/betsender.exe

Great fun this auto betting :D
Brian
Site Admin

Postby dtjcsky » Sat May 30, 2015 11:37 am

Hi Brian,
As an existing Betsender customer would I need to re-download Betsender in order to sync to Betting Tools?
BTW this is such a good idea :D
Regards
Dan

dtjcsky

Postby Brian » Sat May 30, 2015 1:24 pm

That's right Dan, just download the latest version here and type in your TipsterTable userid (on profile page at bottom) and it will pick up whomever you are following :D

Thanks, the amazing betsender software coupled with our tipsters is a pretty deadly combination to be honest.

Anyone who doesn't have betsender yet, the 10% discount runs out tomorrow so don't miss out!
Brian
Site Admin

Postby dtjcsky » Sun May 31, 2015 10:44 am

Thanks Brian,
Works a treat, absolutely brilliant.

Just like to add Mike at Betsender is very helpful and quick to respond, been a customer for 18 months now. Great value. :)
Cheers
Dan

dtjcsky

Postby dtjcsky » Sun May 31, 2015 12:27 pm

Hi Brian,
I assume the bets are only placed in the win market even when a tipster is saying each way.

Cheers
Dan

dtjcsky

Postby pointage » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:59 am

I've recently downloaded betsender to help with backing the market movers. I've followed all the instructions and it has successfully liked up with my bettingtools profile. The only issue I'm having is in downloading the tips. There's an option to select a time to download which wouldn't work for market movers so I've left that blank. Today I let it run and 30 minutes after today's market mover still hadn't been downloaded on to betsender. I clicked download tips now and it appeared.

Is there anyway it can download tips as they are posted without having to manually download?

Cheers

pointage

Postby BettorValue » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:50 am

This caught me out as well.

You have to set the time, I used 7am which is what Kalatari suggested, and you need to have the Download automatically enabled also mate.

From then on it will poll the BT site and pick up the new Market Movers and other tipsters you follow in your profile automatically when they advise a tip on the site. You don't have to do anything else as far as that goes.

The other thing you have to do is adjust the seconds before placing a bet - click on Settings on the menu and then the Settings tab and you will see it at the top.

Set this for a ridiculously high number. K has his at 15000 seconds which I think was 5 hours and he thought that was sufficient time and that seemed to work fine - you can increase this to 20000 if you want to have the extra time buffer but the Market Movers don't tend to come through that early in the day and this will ensure you catch them all.

Also, make sure you haven't set the minimum odds to high, the default is fine, otherwise you might find bets not placed if they don't meet the min odds you specify (bottom right corner of BS main screen). The default is 1.01 so keep it at that and the bets will be placed.

Hope that helps.
BettorValue

Postby pointage » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:44 pm

Thanks. That worked a treat. I love I can just leave it and all the bets are placed.

pointage

Postby pointage » Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:11 pm

Currently trialing a layng system on betsender but had a strange result, not strange really as the software only does what you tell it but it didn't do what was expected.

Races set up to trigger lay bets on the 1st Fav of each selected race 60 seconds before the off at BFSP. Thoughts on this were that the favourite at the off would be layed at BFSP. In the 16:50 at Leics Zamfir was the horse layed but it was not the favourite at the off (it was the fav 60 seconds before the off though when the bet was triggered). Does anyone know how to set-up the bet in betsender so that the bet is placed for the fav at the off but lock the bet in before the off?

Betsender help are really good and if know one has experience of this here we can contact them but thought we would ask here first.

Pointage and Puntage

pointage

Next

Return to General Betting