BetSender is an amazing piece of approved software that allows you to get your bets placed automatically on betfair where you’ll often get better odds on the bigger priced selections.
We’ve teamed up with them to integrate the TipsterTable tips so that you can have all your tips from your favourite tipsters (horse racing only) placed for you!
All you need to do is leave your computer on and BetSender running and walah! all your bets will be placed including any new ones that get submitted from tipsters you follow. You can choose to take betfair start price or get the best available odds at the time you tell it to bet. The default is 60 seconds before the off.
Read the full review of the BetSender software.
BetSender costs £99.60 and is a one off payment. There’s no monthly descriptions and we have managed to get you a discount of 10%. To claim this CLICK HERE and type in ‘BETTINGTOOLS‘ in the discount coupon section on the purchase page. This offer is only available until the end of May so take advantage of it while you can.
If you aren’t yet sure about just how amazing BetSender and getting all your tipster table bets placed fro you then you can also trial the software free for 7 days.
Once you’ve downloaded the software you need to do the following to sync with our tips:
1) Create a user account with BettingTools by clicking here (it’s free but you need to be a paid subscriber for just £10 a month)
2) Click follow on any tipsters you want to automate the tips for. NB it will pick up any tipsters you have followed when not logged in as long as the email is the same
3) Find your BettingTools user id on your profile page
4) Install BetSender and click tools->download tips and select BettingTools from the dropwdown.
5) Type in your user id in the username/email box,click the ‘download’ tips button and then click start betting. And THAT’S IT!
You will also need to decide your stakes and as already mentioned you can choose how long before the off you want the bets to trigger in the setting page.
If you have any questions please submit them on the dedicated BetSender forum page for this subject.