I am pleased to announce that Betfair will be sponsoring the our Tipster Table Tipping Competition for December and offering the prizes in the form of free bets for the top 5 tipsters!
I would like to try and encourage top quality tipsters on the site so I will also be matching these free bet prizes in the form of cash if at least 3 tip reasons are posted for all tips submitted in that month.
So the prizes will look like this:
1st Prize -> £25 free bet with Betfair + £25 in cash (if reasons posted)
2nd Prize -> £15 free bet with Betfair + £15 in cash (if reasons posted)
3rd Prize -> £10 free bet with Betfair + £10 in cash (if reasons posted)
4th Prize -> £5 free bet with Betfair + £5 in cash (if reasons posted)
5th Prize -> £5 free bet with Betfair + £5 in cash (if reasons posted)
The competition will begin on the first Dec and end at 23:59:59 on the 31st December 2013 with prizes paid shortly after.
The free bets will be paid straight into your Betfair account and all you have to do is send me your username. The bonus cash will be paid via paypal where applicable.
If you don’t have a Betfair account you can open one by clicking here:
I would really appreciate your help in making this a success and if December runs smoothly then we should be able to continue with this format as well as look at even more prizes in the new year.
Now that prizes and cash is involved I’ve had to tighten up the rules to avoid disputes so please all take time to familiarise yourself with the updated rules below. If you are a currently a losing tipster and would like to make a fresh start using a new profile I would also be happy to allow this. If anyone has any questions or concerns about the format or the rules please don’t hesitate to post a comment or send me an email.
1. Each tipster must specialise in 1 sport per profile but can request a different profile for another sport or the same sport if a different strategy is chosen. An example of this might be a profile for football underdogs and another profile for favourites.
2. Each tipster is limited to 5 picks per day.
3. Tips must be submitted at least 1 hour before scheduled start time. The system records the time the tip was posted so we can tell if this isn’t the case and the tip will be deleted.
4. Tip reasons are optional but they do make you more credible as a tipster and carry additional prize money benefits (See above).
5. Tips based on a bookmaker error in the odds will be deleted.
6. Lay bets are allowed but odds must be lower than 2.00 for these otherwise you are risking more than £10 and this isn’t a fair comparison with back bets.
7. Please check the tip info page of your submitted bet carefully. If it’s not clear who the tip is for please make sure you add a comment to the tip to clarify. You can also explain in the reasons section and it’s your responsibility to make it clear who the tip is for.
8. Minimum 10 picks required per month to be eligible for a prize.
9. Tips results are based on the settled date/time and a tip begins at 23:00 hrs on the last day of the month and finishes after 00:00 it will count towards next month.
10. Tipster must have positive record at the end of the month to be eligible for prizes and any tipster with more than -500.00 units will be removed from the competition.
11. Prizes are in the form of free bets with Betfair and you need an account to claim.
12. We reserve the right to exclude tipsters that demonstrate unethical tipster behavior and we reserve the right to alter the terms and conditions at any time.