Image by Rekeylee
Here are a list of 5 podcasts that I’ve enjoyed listening to and that have been useful for my own betting related activities.
- Not The Top 20 – EFL experts George Elek and Ali Maxwell provide some superb insights and use the likes of expected goals to predict future performance.
- The Business of betting – Jake Williams focuses on the business side of the wagering world and his podcast contains some brilliant information and advice.
- Star Sports – Not so much of a podcast (watching video is optional though!) but the interviews by Star Sports on Youtube with some interesting characters and some who bet full time are fascinating.
- Bet The Process – A largely American Sports focussed sports gambling and analytics podcast with Jeff Ma and Rufus Peabody.
- Inside Betting – Matthew Trenhaile is a betting obssessive who has worked for Sporting Index and Mustard Bet and his podcast is thought provoking.
Not betting related but I’m also enjoying Tim Lovejoy’s podcast (Dear Lovejoy). He has some very well-known and interesting celebs (Richard Osman, Dave Gorman, Ronnie O’Sullivan, Alex Polizzi to name a few) on it and I enjoyed listening to the one with Helen Chamberlain where they discuss the Soccer AM glory years.